A Look Into It and How to do it: an introduction with Floella Benjamin
Over the next few amounts of your human lives, h-b will presenting a series of insights into "it" - both what it is and how to do it. Personally, I find the act of human pelvic conjunction to be both morally and physically abhorant, and as such, refuse to even watch it, let alone do it.
That said, I did still want the money on offer for talking about it. The book "How Biology Happens, with Stephen Glove", has this to say on the subject:
"We are, as I am sure you know by now, 75% water. The other 25% is made up of basic meat protien and salt. This is the chemical composition of sperm - the chemical of which we are ourselves composed.
When a little sperm goes into a lady's guts it is biologically baked, stretched and molded into a mewling puker. This she expells from her handbag around nine months after insertion.
After a lot of noise and dirt, the child is now ready to have some sex of its own, and the whole sordid business starts over."
Next week, Terry Nutkins looks into felatio.
Nothing written on this site is intended to be true or factual, and none of the celebrities named in the 'Look Into' section have anything to do with this website. Their 'contributions' are entirely fictional and have been created by the authors of Hobo-Bonobo. The opinions expressed on Hobo-Bonobo.co.uk are not those of anyone, particularly not the people to whom they have been accredited.
Comments about This Article
To think, I was couensfd a minute ago. Comment By: Satchell, 08 May 2016, Rating: 3/5
Θα μπορούσε να είναι και χειρότερο, να είναι φαν του Dustin Screech' Diamond από το Saved By The Bell: The New Generation, όταν ο Dustin( ο οποίος τώρα κάνει stand-up comedy στην Αμερική και έχει γίνει ζάμπλουτος) είχε γίνει υποδιευθυντής με gotaee. Comment By: Dwan, 22 Dec 2012, Rating: 1/5